US automakers: Chevrolet
Japanese automakers: Honda, Toyota
Twenty interesting facts about cars:
В 1. In 2000, 353 female births in the U.S. were named Lexus, 24 were named Porsche.
2. Lexus word means "luxury exports to the U.S.".
3. In 1911, Ford opened its first plant outside the U.S. in the Trafford Park in Manchester.
4. In December 1989 Mk3 Ford Escort (1980 - '86). Was the most common cars on Britain's roads. There were 1.5 million.
5. First car built by South Korean manufacturer Hyundai was the Ford Cortina.
6. Up to 19 girls can fit in a Smart Car.
7. On average, a car consists of 30,000 pieces.
8. Famous airplane Zero Fighter, which flew yaponskihe bombers during World War II, was built by Mitsubishi.
9. First Porsche factory in Austria, was originally a sawmill.
10. Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati and Porsche.
11. The average American spends about 38 hours a year in traffic jams.
12. More than one billion vehicles currently in use in the world.
13. 165,000 cars are produced every day.
14. To drive the same distance as from the Earth to the Moon on a machine with a speed of 95 km / h will take about 6 months.
15. In 2012, the best-selling car in Argentina was Chevrolet Classic.
16. 92% of all new cars sold in Brazil, ethanol is used as fuel, which is made from sugar cane.
17. 75% of the cars that were created by Rolls Royce is still on the run.
18. Right to Austin Maestro and Montego were bought by a Chinese company Etsong in 1998. Etsong originally a tobacco company.
19. In 1810 he founded the firm Peugeot, originally produced grinders and bicycles that still produce.